Here’s some of the baby pattern’s I’ve designed for kids. All of them have been very practical in every day use.
Heart baby socks
This pair of baby socks is knitted toe up and the pattern comes with a gusset heel. The socks have a double-knitted reversible cuff.
Sizes: baby/toddler (child)
Double Knitted Baby Mittens
Reversible and warm pair of thumbless mittens for babies up to 6 months.
These mittens are made with the double knitting technique so there are no threads inside the mittens to catch little fingers.
- Sizes: for babies from new born up to 6 months
- Yarn: Fingering weight merino wool
This fuzzy and soft hat is knitted top-down so it’s easy to adjust for different gauges and sizes.
- Sizes: Toddler, Child, Teenager (Adult S, Adult M, Adult L)
- Yarn: Fingering weight merino wool held together with lace weight silk mohair yarn
Ihana Baby Overall
This overall is worked seamlessly top-down. It has a lovely leaf lace button band.
- Sizes: 3, 6, 12 (18, 24) months
- Yarn: DK weight non-superwash wool
Basic mittens that fit like a glove.
With my universal mittens pattern, you can make a perfectly fitting pair of mittens of any size with any yarn without swatching and it doesn’t require you to do any math either.
Basic socks with a perfect fit.
With my universal sock pattern, you can make a perfectly fitting pair of socks of any size with any yarn without swatching and it doesn’t require you to do any math either.